Nowadays, many peoples are searching for the best method to unlock bootloader in Samsung or other devices. And many of them search for the best Samsung Bootloader Tool. If you are also one of them who want to Unlock Bootloader on their Samsung mobile, then Congrats! You have landed on the right page. Because we bring the easiest and 100% working method to unlock Bootloader on Samsung devices.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung
The reason behind a lot of searches for the method of Unlocking bootloader is that Unlocking Bootloader can give you access to root your device and to install Custom ROM on your devices. But with these advantages, Bootloaders also includes some disadvantages that you will learn in the article. So go through the article and you will learn a lot more about it.
What is Bootloader?
Different Devices may have different Bootloader as different manufacturers use different hardware in their devices. And you will always find it locked in your devices by default. So that the OS that is already installed can be used. And the user cannot install custom ROM.
Before applying any method or performing any task, it is important to learn about the Advantages and Disadvantages of that. So it is recommended to read the list of Advantages and limitations of Unlocking the Bootloader.
Also Check:- Wifi Password Recovery Without Root
Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader
There are some advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on your device. And probably for which you are here to know the method of unlocking the Bootloader in a Samsung Phone. Some of the advantages are mentioned below.
Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader
Along with Advantages, there come some limitations too that we called Disadvantages. Here is the list of disadvantages that you may go through after unlocking the Bootloader on your device.
- Device’s Warranty will be Void.
- If you install Custom ROM then it can affect your device’s Performance. And also your device may dead permanently.
- Over-Heating can also become a major problem and risk.
- You can’t get any official software upgrades.
- And the device can be accessed easily. As bypassing Patter lock will become easy.
Also Check:- How to Install Android Fastboot Reset Tool?
How To Unlock Bootloader of Samsung (PC/ Laptop)?
In this method, we will describe how To Unlock Bootloader Samsung with Computer or Laptop. But to proceed with this method, you will have to Setup SDB and Fastboot on your PC. We will describe that too in the steps given below. We have divided the complete method into two sections. With the first one, you can set up ADB and Fastboot on your PC. And in the second one, you will learn how to Unlock Bootloader in a Samsung device.
Requirements to Unlock Samsung Bootloader
- Active Internet Connection
- Computer/ Laptop
- USB Cable
- ADB and Fastboot Tools
- And most importantly, A Good Tutorial.
#Step1: Setup ADB Driver and Fastboot on your PC
In order to proceed to the unlocking bootloader, you need to install and set up ADB Driver and Fastboot on your Computer or Laptop.
- Firstly, Download the ADB Driver for Windows by clicking on the above given link.
- Once the adb-setup-1.4.2.exe file gets successfully downloaded, then Run or Double Click on it.
- After that cmd window will now appear on your screen. You have to type ‘Y‘ and press Enter for all the upcoming widows to say YES to all prompts.
- This procedure will install the ADB and Fastboot on your PC/ Laptop. Once they get installed, the window will close automatically.
#Step2: Unlock Bootloader in Samsung Phone
After installing the ADB and Fastboot on your PC or Laptop with the above-given method, you have to follow the instructions mentioned below.
- First of all, you have to Enable the USB Debugging and OEM unlock options on your device.
To do the same, Go to the Settings > About Phone > Build Number (Click 7-8 times). After that Go to the Developer Options in the Settings. And then enable the USB Debugging first.
- And then Enable the OEM Unlock option.
- After that Connect your mobile device to your PC/ Laptop using a USB Cable.
- Now Open Command Prompt (cmd) on your Computer/ Laptop.
- And type below-given command there. And press Enter.
adb reboot bootloader
This may send you USB Debugging Authorization request on your mobile device. Just Tap Accept.
Note That: If you get a confirmation screen on your device, then go to the ‘Yes’ option by using the Vol Up button. And then select it by pressing the Power button. Otherwise, skip the step.
- Then type another command and press Enter.
- This will also factory reset your device. And after the processing gets finished, you are all done. You have successfully unlocked the Bootloader on your device.
Also Check:- How To Download Paid Apps for Free on Android
Finally, in conclusion, I hope you will like the information we have shared above. And the article will help you to Unlock Bootloader Samsung. And be careful while applying the method and Please make the backup of all your data before anything. Otherwise, your device may get damaged or you will lose all your data.
Additionally, if you liked the information, then share it with your friends and colleagues. And if you have any doubts or queries related to this article then feel to share it with us in the comments section. We will be happy to help you out. At last, Thank you for visiting this website. Keep Visiting.