Does your Samsung Galaxy S5 battery drains too fast and you don’t know why it happens and how you can fix this, then you are on the right page. In this ultimate guide, we are gonna share the possible solutions which you can use to fix “Samsung Galaxy S5 battery draining” issue. But, before that let’s understand why Samsung Galaxy S5 battery drains too fast? Well, sometimes the battery draining occurs because of the apps installed on your device. It could be that you haven’t optimized battery settings of your phone or other settings for the optimal performance. There may be multiple causes of this problem, but the solutions are always the same.
How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S5 Battery Draining
Here are the ways which can solve the problem of Battery Draining of you Samsung Galaxy S5. Try one by one these ways to sort out the problem.
1. Restart your Samsung Galaxy S5 to Resolve the Issue
If you had faced this issue for the first time, then a simple reset may work for you. Resetting your phone stops all the unnecessary programs running on your device, thus it will save your battery. However, most of the people may know how to reset their Galaxy S5, but we’ll remind you anyway.
- Press and Hold the Power button until the confirmation pop up appears.
- Once it appears, just confirm that you want to restart your device.
- Wait for few seconds and your device will be restarted.
It’s very unlikely that this will solve the problem, but if you are still facing the same issue, then there are some other ways to tackle it.
2. Disable the Apps Which are Eating Up your Battery
The second thing we recommend you to do check the apps which are eating up your battery life. Third-party applications usually affect the battery life and if you are using a lot of third-party applications, then this will result in fast battery drainage. So, what you should do to fix this? which are the steps needed to be followed? Therefore, here’s how you can do this:
- Go to the “Settings” menu on your device.
- Then, scroll down to find the “Apps” option and then click on Application manager. Once found, tap on it.
- After that, you will see a list of all the apps running on your device.
- Just tap on each app and check which are the problem causing apps.
- If you notice anything wrong, then just disable or uninstall those apps which are causing the problem.
Also Read: How to push Samsung push out of your phone
3. Modify the Sync Settings to Resolve the Issue
Another option is you can try to change your Sync settings to solve the problem. The sync feature is used to deliver you push notifications such as e-mails, messages etc. Disabling the Sync settings will prevent you to get tons of update notifications and other notifications as well.
Of course, it’s not necessary to disable every sync option, instead, you can choose to disable certain sync features. Therefore, here are the steps which you can follow to change the sync settings:
- Go to the Settings menu on your device.
- Then, scroll down to locate the Accounts section and tap on it.
- After that, just select the Account type i.e. Email, Facebook etc.
- Now, Turn off the sync settings.
- After that, the sync settings will be turned off and you will not receive any push notifications now.
Also Read: How to Clear Cache on galaxy S5
4. Replace your Launcher to Fix this Issue
If the problem still persists on your device, then you can try this solution to fix the issue. Sometimes the problem may be caused due to the Launcher and replacing it will help you a lot. Here are the steps to replace your Launcher:
- Go to the Play store and tap on the “Search” box.
- Type “Nova Launcher” in it and then install this launcher on your device.
- Once installed, Just open the “Settings” menu on your device.
- After that, scroll down to the bottom and click on “Default Applications” option.
- Next, you have to click on the “Home” button and then you can enable the “Nova Launcher” there.
Still facing the Samsung Galaxy S5 Battery Draining issue? If yes, then we recommend you to visit your nearest Samsung Care and discuss the problem with them. We hope the above solutions will work like a charm. If you have any queries regarding this post, then feel free to connect with us through the comment section below.