Love streaming movies, tv shows, and videos online, but don’t want to pay for it? Then, you can do this with the help of Navi x addon. And in this article, we are going to share the method with which you can Install Navi X in Kodi easily. The Navi x addon is a tool which helps you to stream your favorite movies, tv shows, and videos online for free. With the help of it, streaming videos will remain to be a simple task of just 1-2 clicks. So, without wasting any more time, let’s dive into the world full of fun and movies.
How to Install Navi X Addon on Kodi?
The process of installing the Navi X add-on is quite simple and easy, but some people will find it complicated and tricky. So, if you are confused or don’t know where and how to start, then follow the steps to install Navi x on your Kodi dashboard:
Also Read: How to Watch NFL on Kodi?
- Open your Kodi account and Go to Settings icon > File manager.
- And then click the Add Source option.
- A box will come up on your screen in which you have to add a repository URL.
- Click on the textbox named as “None” and then add this “http://kdil.co/repo/” URL.
- Enter the name of the media source Kodil Repo. And then click the OK button.
- After that, go back to your main Kodi dashboard.
- Click “Add-ons” option from the left pane. And then click on the box-shaped icon from the top left corner.
- Select “Install from Zip file“.
- Then click on Kodil Repo.
- After that select Kodil.zip.
- Choose the Install from repository > Kodil Repository > Program Add-ons > Click Navi-X > Install.
- Now Go back to the Main Menu and select Program Add-ons > Navi-X.
To use Kodi in Android visit How to Install and Use Kodi For Android?
So, Above are the steps which you can follow in order to install Navi x addon on your Kodi dashboard. I hope this post helped you to get what you were looking for. If you liked this post, then share it with others who are looking for the same. Also, if you have any doubts, then feel free to ask me in the comment section below.