In this article, we will show you how you can Install ADB Driver and Fastboot on your Windows, Mac, and Linux. We have described all three methods in the article. So whether you are Windows user, Mac user, or a Linux user, this article can help you to Install ADB and Fastboot on your PC/ Laptop.
How To Install ADB and Fastboot (Windows, Linux, Mac OS)
If you were searching for the best and easiest method to Install and Set up ADB Driver and Fastboot on your PC/ Laptop (Windows, Mac, Linux) then this article is especially for you. Nowadays many peoples are searching for this on the Internet. This is because by installing ADB and Fastboot on your Computer, you can modify or flash file system images from your Computer/ Laptop.
Also Check:- How to Change IMEI Number in Android
How To Install ADB and Fastboot on Windows?
If you are a Windows user then you can proceed with this method. Before going to the Steps section, let’s have a look at the requirements given below.
- Active Internet Connection.
- Download ADB Driver for Windows.
- First of all, Download the ADB Driver on your Windows PC/ Laptop from the given link.
- Once the adb-setup-1.4.3.exe file successfully downloaded on your device, then Run the file on your PC or Laptop.
- After that, the Command Prompt will now open on your screen.
- Now you have to Type ‘Y‘ and Press Enter for all the upcoming cmd windows.
- This will install the ADB and Fastboot Drivers. The window will close itself once all files will be installed successfully.
Also Read:- How to Fix Android WiFi Authentication Problem?
How To Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac?
If you are Mac User then you have to follow this method in order to Install ADB and Fastboot on your Mac. But before going to the tutorial, you have to fulfill all the requirements given below.
- Active Internet Connection
- Download ADB Driver for Mac
- Firstly, you have to Download ADB Driver on your MacBook from the given link.
- After that, you have to extract the platform-tools-latest-darwin.zip file to your preferred location on your Mac.
To make it easy, just make a folder named “adb” on your desktop. And extract the files there.
- Once you have extracted the files, then Go to the LaunchPad > Utilities. And then open Terminal from there.
- Now you have to enter the command given below and then Press Enter/Return.
- You have to add the location where you have extracted the files. We are using cd/Desktop/adb/ because we have extracted the files in that location.
- Now, wait until your terminal is directed the same location. Once it is done, then Connect your mobile device to your Mac with the help of a USB cable.
- Now you need to start the ADB connection. For this, you have to type the command and then Press Enter/Return.
- After that, you will get a popup on your mobile. Tap Allow option to allow the USB debugging.
- Once done, then enter another command given below. And then Press Enter/Return.
./ adb devices
- And with this, you are all done.
Also Check:- How To Download Paid Apps for Free on Android
How To Install ADB and Fastboot on Linux?
If you are a Linux User then this the method that you have to follow to install and set up ADB and Fastboot on Linux. Before, applying any method, you need to fulfill all the requirements listed below. Have a look.
- An Active Internet Connection
- Download ADB Driver for Linux.
- First of all, you have to Download ADB Driver for Linux from the given link.
- After that, Double click on the ADB and Fastboot file in order to extract the download android.zip file on your desktop.
Make the adb folder on your desktop and extract the files there.
- Now open a terminal window. And write the given command. And then press Enter.
- You have to add the location of the folder where you have extracted the files.
- After that connect your mobile device with your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- And then enter the given command. And press Enter.
- You will now get a popup on your mobile device. Tap Allow option to allow the USB Debugging.
- After that enter one more command. And Press Enter.
- And with this, you are all done. You have successfully installed and set up the ADB and Fastboot.
In conclusion, I want to thank you for visiting this website and for giving your time. Keep visiting here for more updates. I hope you will like the shared information. And it will help you to install ADB driver and Fastboot on your computer or Laptop. If you liked the Article, then share it your friends.
Additionally, if you have any queries or doubts related to this article, then you can share with us in the comments section.