Hey Readers, Todays we bring you the simplest and easiest method to Change BSNL WiFi Password. If you own a BSNL WiFi connection and want to change the password of your WiFi then you are in a right Place because through this article, How to Change BSNL WiFi Password, we will make you learn that how to change BSNL broadband password. We have provided the method to change the Password of BSNL WiFi.
How to Change BSNL WiFi Password
As we all know that BSNL is one of the largest and popular Broadband providers in India. But anyone can use your WiFi if it is in Enable state. So you need to disable it and you can do it using MAC filter. Firstly you need to log in to your router to start the BSNL WiFi Configuration. So just follow the below given Steps to proceed.
Steps To Change WiFi Password BSNL
#1 Disable Wireless LAN in the router
Note: These steps are for disabling BSNL Wireless LAN. Your BSNL Wireless LAN will be completely disabled.
- First of all Visit 192.168.1. from your Browser.
- Now you have to Enter the Username and Password. Most probably the username and the password will be admin and admin.
- With this, you will enter to the Admin page of your Router. Now Click Wireless from the left menu.
- And make sure to unmark or uncheck the Enable Wi-Fi option. And then click Save or Apply.
So, these were the steps to disable your BSNL Wireless LAN completely. And Now we will make you learn how you can Enable your BSNL Wireless LAN Access only for Some Specific PC or Laptop.
Also Read: Wifi Password Recovery No Root
How to Enable BSNL Wireless LAN access to a particular Computer or Laptop
- Firstly, follow the 1st, 2nd and 3rd steps of above given method.
- But this time make sure the Enable Wifi option should be checked or marked.
- Now click on MAC Filter.
- After that select Allow for MAC Restrict Mode.
- Then Click ADD. And then enter MAC address of your PC or Laptop.
- Click Save or Apply.
Note: If you don’t know the MAC address of your system then you can follow the below given steps:
How to Find Mac Address
- First of all open Command Prompt. You can open it by pressing Win+R keys together, and then type cmd and click ok.
- After opening the command prompt, type ipconfig/all
- It will show a 12 digit alphanumeric number which is having (-) sign between them. Just put column sign (:) in place of (-) sign. And you will get your MAC address.
Example: Let the Command prompt shows you !!!!-####-@@@@. Then your MAC address will be !!!!:####:@@@@.
How to change BSNL WiFi Password
- First of all, follow the same three methods, if you have not already opened the admin page.
- Then click Security Tab from left Pane.
- And then cut the given password and type your new password in that place.
- Now you will see a select security option, You will see different options there. Choose the WiFi Protected Access2 option from there.
- You will also see another option WPA Pass Phrase. Here you can enter any wireless password of your choice which you can change later.
So, these were the steps that showed you how to change WiFi Password BSNL Or you can also say how to change BSNL Broadband Password. Follow the steps carefully to change Wifi password of BSNL Modem.
At the end of this article, I thank you all readers that you have visited this site. I hope you liked our article on How to change BSNL WiFi Password. Please share this article with your colleagues. For any query, suggestion or feedback, go to the comment section. And please visit here again for more tech information.