There’s nothing more frustrating than the situation when you have multiple emails stored in your inbox and you have to forward one by one. Luckily, we don’t need to do this anymore because there are a number of ways which can be used to Forward multiple emails Gmail. So, without having further discussions, let’s dive into it.
How to Forward Multiple Emails Gmail?
We’re glad to know that there are a number of easy and effective ways which can be used to send multiple emails. We are going to share them one by one. Following are the ways which can be used to forward multiple emails Gmail at the same time:
1. Forward Emails Using a Chrome Extension
In this method, we are going to use a Chrome extension known as “Multiple Forward Email For Gmail”. The extension will help you to forward multiple emails Gmail at the same time with just a single click. Here are the steps which you need to follow:
- Click here to visit the Chrome Extension Page.
- Once you are there, just click on the “Add to Chrome” button.
- Then, confirm the addition and the chrome extension will be added to your browser.
- Once it’s added, then open your Gmail account.
- Select the emails which you want to forward.
- Press the forward icon and select the desired option according to your need.
- Now just enter the email address and your emails are ready to go.
- Click on the “Forward Emails” button and then the recipient will start receiving the emails.
2. Forward Multiple Emails Using the Filters
If you are afraid of using a third party extension, then this is the exact method which you can use to forward multiple emails Gmail. Following are the steps which you need to follow:
- Open your Gmail account and head over to the Gmail Settings.
- In the settings, find and click on the Forwarding settings option.
- Click on the “Add a Forwarding Address” option.
- Then, enter the email address and click on “Next” button.
- After that, you will receive a verification code and you have to use the code for verification.
- Enable the “Keep a Copy of Forwarded Email” option and then click on “Creating a Filter” option.
- On the next page, you have to create some filters or set the criteria for forwarding emails.
- Once you have set up all the options, then click on the “Create Filter” button and you are done.
So this is how to forward multiple emails in Gmail? Just follow the above given steps carefully and you can forward multiple emails Gmail.
So, Above are the best two methods which can be used to forward multiple emails Gmail. I hope this guide helped you to send multiple emails at the same time. If you found this guide helpful, then share it with others who are looking for the same. Also, if you have any doubts regarding this post, then feel free to ask us in the comment section below.