There’s nothing more frustrating than the blue error caused on your Windows device. Alternatively, the error is known as whea_uncorrectable_error which happens due to a number of issues. It may happen when your hardware is not compatible with your windows version. It can also happen when your network drivers are not up to date or they are not working fine. If you are getting the whea_uncorrectable_error message on your screen, then don’t worry, we have something special for you.
How to Solve the whea_uncorrectable_error Issue?
There are a number of solutions which you can use to solve the issue, but not all of them are easy and reliable. Some of them might be difficult for some users and some of them are not working. So, we have collected some working and easy ways to get rid of the whea_uncorrectable_error message as follows:
1. Check For Hardware Issues to Solve the whea_uncorrectable_error
- Turn off your Windows device.
- Press the Start button and when the PC is starting, press the F8 button from your keyboard.
- This will start the Recovery mode.
- From there, you have to select the Safe Mode option.
- When the PC starts in Safe Mode, then click on the Start Menu located at the bottom-left corner.
- Type “chkdsk” in the search bar and click on the option when it appears.
- Start the “Chkdsk” program and let it run for a few minutes.
- If you feel some stops while the program is running, then the error is caused due to your hard drive.
2. Run the Windows Memory Diagnostics to Solve whea_uncorrectable_error
- Type “Windows Memory Diagnostic” in the Windows search bar.
- Click on it when the option appears.
- Let the Program run for a few minutes.
- If it stops along the way, then you have to replace the memory to get rid of the whea_uncorrectable_error issue.
3. Check the Drivers to Get Rid of the whea_uncorrectable_error Windows 10?
- Firstly, Restart your computer in the Safe Mode using the steps shared in the Solution 1.
- When your computer starts in Safe mode, then type “Device Manager” in the Windows search box.
- In the device manager, you have to find and click on the “Network Adapters” option.
- Once you have the option, then update all the network drivers one by one.
- After updating, you just have to reboot the device.
- Now, see whether the whea_uncorrectable_error windows 10 message is gone or not.
4. Disable the Additional Sound System to Solve the whea_uncorrectable_error
- Press the Windows+R keys together to open the Run dialog box.
- Once it opens, type “devmgmt.msc” in it and click OK.
- This will open the Device Manager.
- In the device manager tab, navigate to the Audio input and output option.
- Disable all the audio devices except the default one.
- For this, you just have to right-click on an option and then click on the “Disable device” option.
- If a confirmation screen appears, then click on the YES button.
- This will disable all the additional audio devices connected to your computer.
So, Above are the best and working methods to get rid of the whea_uncorrectable_error windows 10 issue. I hope this guide will help you to solve the issue. If you liked this post, then share it with your friends who are facing the same problem. Also, if you have any doubts, then feel free to ask them in the comment section below so that I can help you out.