Sometimes while running my android phone, I’ve stuck with a problem where my phone stopped working and I’ve to install a new operating system to let it work again. If you are an android user, you might have seen this problem once. This problem can occur due to many reasons and the reasons can generate a lot of problems like pattern unlock, data reset etc. So, what should we do in order to get rid of these problems? Luckily, you just need to read on this entire guide and we are going to share a tool (Android Fastboot Reset Tool) which worked for me and it will also work for you.
How to Install Android Fastboot Reset Tool?
Android Fastboot Reset tool is a program which allows you to do a factory reset on your mobile phone. This tool has two functions. On the one side, it helps you to do a factory reset and on the other side, it protects your phone from unauthorized factory reset requests.
Android Fastboot Reset tool has acted as a remedy for all the problems which people were facing on their mobile devices. Before this tool, Performing a factory data reset is quite complicated and not a lot of people were aware of it.
Also Read: How to Change IMEI Number in Android
Features of Android Fastboot Reset Tool
Android Fastboot Reset Tool has a lot of features which helps you to solve a lot of mobile phone issues. All those features make this program unique and different from other programs in the same genre. Following are the features of Android Fastboot Reset tool:
- It allows you to unlock the bootloader of your device.
- You can do FRP removal of any device within a few minutes.
- It can change the IMEI number of any android device.
- It can show the basic information of your device.
- You can unlock any android device.
- It can open the command prompt of any device.
- You can remove MI account using this program.
- It can provide you with Hardware and Software information of your device.
Also Read: Best Game Hacker Apps for Android
Things You Need to Keep in Mind Before Installing Android Fastboot Reset Tool
- Keep in mind that your mobile device is fully charged before using this tool.
- Make sure to debug your phone properly.
- Backup all your important files and data before doing a reset.
- Turn on the Unknown Sources option from the settings menu.
- Uninstall all of the same kind of tools from your device.
Also Read: Download Paid Apps for Free on Android
How to Install Android Fastboot Reset Tool on your Device?
- Click here to install the Android Fastboot Reset tool on your device.
- When the Apk file gets downloaded, then install it on your device.
- Launch it on your device.
- Run and try all the functions to see which works best for you.
- This is the only way to keep exploring the features of this amazing app.
That’s it! Above are the steps which you can follow in order to install Android Fastboot Reset tool on your device. I hope this post will help you to perform a factory reset. If you found this guide helpful, then share it with your friends who are looking for the same. Also, if you have any queries, then let me know in the comment section below.